Well, It is the fall. That means sports,friends and fun.We have allot of opportunities to enjoy the season but sometimes we forget about some of the fun activities that made this season great. So, we researched and found some great ideas brought to you by Men's Health.com.
Here are some ways for you to get the most out of the fall:
1. Play some backyard football. No, not Madden: Go outside with the actual pigskin. A game of two-hand touch is a good excuse to get your buddies together on a fall day.
2. This Halloween, don't spend a ton on a costume. In fact, a white garbage bag will suffice. Call yourself white trash. It'll give the ladies a real reason to kick you to the curb.
3. Use your new-fangled leaf blower to help elderly neighbors--still wielding dated rakes--to clean their lawns. They'll be less tempted to call the cops next time you host a nudist party.
4. Go on a sunset run. Watch the sky turn fiery while your muscles burn. Mother Nature has never looked so good.
5. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, send a thank-you to someone who's helped you out (and make it a hand-written note, not another email).
6. Hide your date's sweater, then see if she wants to get a little closer.
7. Play one last round of golf, even if you have to wear your driving glove as a hand warmer. Five months is a long time to go between tee shots.
8. Attend your university's Homecoming weekend and football game. Introduce yourself to the cheerleaders. See if you've still got it.
9. Get your furnace checked and your oil changed. It's not sexy or fun, but neither is carbon monoxide poisoning.
10. Slurp a peach. Toss back some blueberries. Slice up a watermelon. It might be a while before you get another chance to taste fresh fruit.
11. Dry clean your sweaters. You don't really think you can get away with it another year, do you?
12. Once the temperature drops below 40 degrees, spend as many nights as possible with as many women as possible in your outdoor hot tub. What's that you say, you don't own a hot tub? Rent one. Immediately.
13. Step 1: Carve a pumpkin and leave it on your porch. Step 2: Lie in wait for the kid who's smashing pumpkins in your neighborhood. Step 3: Don an old goalie mask and scare the bejeezus out of him.
14. Rent a roadster for a drive with your top down. Crank up the tunes and tune out life's worries. And yes, it's okay to look at the foliage.
15. Take your girlfriend on a haunted hayride. There's some serious, serious room in the back of those wagons.
16. Your fantasy football treachery stops now. This season, sit your fantasy players when they square off against your favorite real team.
17. Give your dad (or wife) the day off and carve the Thanksgiving turkey.Today you are a man!
This list should give you some ideas for the next few months.If you would like to contact us with any questions or feedback, you can reach us by email.
Thank you for visiting!
Joseph A Jones & The Welllife Team